XM8 gun in Fire Fire

Hello guys today I taking about XM8 gun in free fire. This is one of the best gun in Free Fire. You can use this gun long range and mid range. This gun give good performance when you use it. This is my personally favorite gun. I also use this gun when I play Free Fire. This gun has few skins but double rate of fire is the best gun skin of this gun. This skin come a few months ago. The drag in this skins is very easy. 

XM8 gun attachments

1. Silencer

2. Muzzle

3. Magzine

4. Foregrip

5. Stock

XM8 gun specifications

Damage-57

Rate of fire-60

Range-58

Reload speed-48

Magzine-25

Accuracy-58

Movement speed-73

So Guys this is my opinion about this gun. Tell me do you like this, and here some images of this gun




Post a Comment

Your opinion

Previous Post Next Post